PRIVATE TRAINING SESSION
Whether you're a first time shooter or looking to brush up on your skills, private training is a sure way to go!
you will learn...
- the universal safety rules for safe gun handling
- proper range etiquette
- the fundamentals of pistol shooting (aim, grip, stance, trigger control, etc)
- how to correct common shooting errors
- pistol maintenance
- how to select a pistol that is right for you
- additional instruction that will address your personal goals/needs
- future access to your instructor for consultation/advice
Once you have made your purchase, we will contact you to schedule your private training session.
What do I need?
Please note that ALL of the equipment required for shooting is available for loan/rent/purchase at the range. The list below is provided for those who wish to bring their own. However, it is recommended that if you do have access to any of the items below, you bring it to the class.
FOR PRIVATE TRAINING
- At least one pistol (any caliber). If you do not own a pistol please ask the instructor about rentals (included in cost of course, must purchase ammunition).
- AT LEAST 100 ROUNDS LIVE AMMUNITION: MUST NOT BE ARMOUR PIERCING, EXPLOSIVE, TRACER, INCENDIARY, STEELE OR ALUMINIUM CASED. Ammunition is available for purchase at the range (COVID19 may affect availability, please call range ahead or check with the list of suppliers below and let them know you have a class with Battle Born Personal Protection Training).
- Eye and Ear Protection (prescription eyeglasses are acceptable) rentals are available
- GUN CLEANING KIT, (universal or specific to your caliber handgun). Cleaning solvent/lubricant is provided.
- latex gloves, soft cloth/paper towels. (for gun cleaning)
Ammunition and Equipment Retailers
Mark Fore and Strike (775) 322-9559
11 Eleven Tactical (775) 622-8027
Willey Brothers (775) 853-2277
Sportmans Warehouse (775) 828-1500
Scheels (775) 331-2700